Classes will run Saturdays March 18th – April 22nd.
- All equipment provided
- Club membership is not required
- Must be 9 years of age and over
- For people who have no archery experience
- 6 – 1 hour classes on Saturdays
- Certified Instructors
- Learn about Archery safety and proper technique
- Small classes
- Fully Insured
- Spectators area
No refunds. Please print, complete, and sign the Participant Information Form and the OAA Waiver (Adult or Junior, if under 18) and bring them with you to the first class.
Lessons are held in the basement of St. Luke’s Anglican Church located at 236 Nelson Street.