Lessons – Beginner 1:30-2:30pm
Out of stock
- Classes will run May 14th, 28th, June 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th.
- All equipment provided
- Club membership is NOT required
- Must be 8 years of age and over
- For people who have no archery experience
- 6 - 1 hour classes on Saturdays
- Certified Instructors
- Learn about Archery safety and proper technique
- Small classes
- Fully Insured
- Spectators area
- Proof of Full Vaccination or Medical Exemption required for Participants and spectators 12 and up.
Please print, complete, and sign the Participant Information Form and the OAA Waiver (Adult or Junior, if under 18) and bring them with you to the first class.
Lessons are held in the basement of St. Luke's Anglican Church located at 236 Nelson Street.