Classes will run Saturdays September 16th - October 21st.
- All equipment provided
- Club membership is not required
- Must be 9 years of age and over
- For people who have no archery experience
- 6 - 1 hour classes on Saturdays
- Certified Instructors
- Learn about Archery safety and proper technique
- Small classes
- Fully Insured
- Spectators area
Participants must print, complete the Participant Information Form and the OAA Waiver (Adult or Junior, if under 18) and email it to email@example.com prior to the first class.
Please note that archery can be dangerous. All participants must be able to follow all given directions. Failure to follow directions will result in removal from the class at the discretion of the coaching team.
Lessons are held in the basement of St. Luke's Anglican Church located at 236 Nelson Street.