- Classes will run May 11th – June 15th.
- All equipment provided
- Club membership is NOT required
- For people who have taken our beginner class or have experience shooting.
- 6 – 1.5 hour classes on Wednesdays
- Class is reserved for adults
- Certified Instructors
- Learn about Archery safety and proper technique
- Small classes
- Fully Insured
- Spectators area
- Proof of Full Vaccination or Medical Exemption required for Participants and spectators 12 and up.
Please print, complete, and sign the Participant Information Form and the OAA Waiver (Adult) and bring them with you to the first class. Lessons are held in the basement of St. Luke’s Anglican Church located at 236 Nelson Street.